Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday's

Chic,comfy, and casual outfits are my go to outfits when going out. Depending on the setting I love to look like I didn't put much thought into an outfit that it just so happen to come together....EFFORTLESSLY. 




Yesterday I celebrated one my sorority sister's birthday. We ate at Houtsons located in Buckhead, Atlanta. I didn't really know what to wear at first, I did know that I didn't want to look over dressed and definitely not underdressed. So I opted for a harem one piece all black jumpsuit. 

I paired it with my chunky nude sandals and a simple nude and black clutch. The heel of the shoes were snake skin and it matches perfectly with my clutch. I wanted to be really simple. Less is definitely more, a nice pair of pearl earrings, bracelet, and nude lips brought this outfit together. 


I will admit I love love love love almost seemingly obsessed with black. It's so chic and easy. Nothing beats an all black piece for a night time look. It's definitely my go to for a night outting. I plan on getting some key black pieces to add to my collection for the Fall. 
I'll definitely be letting you guys know what I find!! 

Outfit Details
 Forever 21 all black jumpsuit 
Nude sandals TJ Maxx 
Nude and black clutch Marshalls

With Love
<3 CarrieSierra 



No comments:

Post a Comment