Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall in Love With Autumn

What's not to love about this AMAZING season? The weather is great and the sun is still shining. I was super excited to pull out one of my favorite statement pieces I thrifted a while ago. This butterfly printed pleated skirt has to be one of my FAVORITE pieces in my closet. It's super light weight and can be paired with many different things. Not to mention I paid less than three bucks for it so what's not to love about that!

I can honestly say, YES I was feeling myself that day. The weather was super nice and I felt pretty put together. I couldn't pass the mirror and not take a quick pic. I wanted to keep my outfit pretty simple so I paired it with a denim shirt which I also got from the community thrift store. I chose to put on a pair of cognac gladiator sandals to pull my look together. It's still pretty warm in Georgia so I wanted my little toes to get some sunshine. Plus my shoes matched perfectly with my cognac belt. 


I wanted to keep my accessories to a minimum. Simplicity is always key. I grabbed my Michael Kors tan and orange bag which is one of my "Go To Bags". I felt it was a good match, the orange really brought out the orange in my skirt. 
It's always good to pick a settle color in a print or pattern and find an accessory that matches perfectly. It helps the color pop! 


Outfit Details
Community Thrift Store Denim Shirt
•  Community Thrift Store Butterfly Skirt 
Target Cognac Gladiator Sandals 
TJ Maxx Michael Kors Purse 


With Love,
<3 CarrieSierra 






No comments:

Post a Comment