Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm Focused Now

Man oh man how easy is it for us to get off of track. Life can become so complicated that we loose sight of what our initial plans were. We can become so anxious to want to do something that we move too fast. Moving out of turn taking a chance at something that doesn't put us where we need to be. I will admit  I am guilty of this. But that's where the importance of realignment comes into play. Having the ability to be self aware of everything that's going on and being able to get back on track. This is something that often times happen during your phase one. 

Humbled beginnings, starting from the bottom and working your way up. It took me some time to understand what that truly meant. It's not the humbled beginnings that are challenging it's facing the facts that everyone won't be there during those humbled beginnings. Everyone who you thought was a friend won't be a supporter. Today I read one of the realest things ever, "No support was all the support I NEEDED!" I told myself that I'll continue to do what is needed despite the lack of supporters. Besides those who may not support you are still onlookers. They may not say much but trust and believe they are watching.  
Just remember haters are just fans who couldn't get tickets to your show. Keep doing what you're doing, it'll pay off sooner or later. 

With Love 
<3 CarrieSierra

No comments:

Post a Comment