Monday, April 7, 2014

What Fear?

It's always that one little thought that can throw you so far off of your game. That little tiny  voice that can have a huge impact on your gain. It can be detrimental to your success. Coming in like a vicious storm ruining foundations that have been built leaving behind debris of regret, should haves, would haves, and could haves. Fear...a simple  four lettered word that can destroy any and everything if you allow it. Fear isn't something that just happens by chance, it's something that is allowed to happened if one is not in the correct mindset. 

Let's be honest, I'm not saying that fear won't appear but it's what's done once it does make itself present. You have to be so consumed  and wrapped up in your vision that what you see in your peripheral does not matter. PERIPHERAL VISION: all that is visible to the eye outside the CENTRAL area of FOCUS; side vision. This is the season of tunnel vision it is imperative that we focus in on our dreams and goals. 

2 Timonthy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power,love and self-discipline.

Everything I blog about is not only a reminder to my readers but also myself. I deal with anxiety and the thoughts of fear but I've told myself long ago I wouldn't allow that to rule my life. 

Write a vision and make it plain.

With Love <3

~CarrieSierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment