Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tuxedo Affair

Now we all know everything I wear is based upon my mood for that day. This particular day I actually decided to shop in my own closet. After running around like a chicken with my head cut off looking for something to wear. I knew I wanted something spring like but every dress I purchased didn't do enough for me. They didn't give me that grown and sexy look I was looking for. Sitting on my bed releasing all of my frustrations as I freaked out about having "nothing" to wear my outfit idea came to me. 



What's sexier than an all white tuxedo blazer with black trimming? Paring this popping statement piece with pink pants gave me just what I was looking for. This outfit oozed sexy femininity, definitely caused heads to turn. 

My simple black and white shoes pulled my outfit together perfectly!! 

Outfit Details
Blazer: Target 
Black Top: Rainbow
Pink Pants: Target
Heels: Burlington 

The fashion steal of the night definitely were my shoes they only cost me $9.99!!! I know right that's a bargain I couldn't say no!! Now imma be completely honest these shoes hurt like hell BUT once you get a insole you'll be fine. Next time I wear them I'll make sure it's just dinner or somewhere I can't sit and cross my legs and look pretty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment