Monday, April 7, 2014

Popping Prints

Incase you didn't know I love love love love love oh did I say love to thrift!!! I'm absolutely obsessed with thrifting and finding those it pieces that you just gotta have in your closet. Nothing brings me more joy than going in the thrift store and finding a MUST HAVE STATMENT PIECE.

This multicolored skirt was definitely one of my favorite finds that glorious day of thrifting! Not only did I find a great staple piece to add to my closet I got it for just one buck. YES I SAID IT ONE BUCK!! I couldn't just leave it there, it deserved to have a better home *hint hint my closet* It's such a popping piece I look forward to pairing it with a crop top in the summer and bringing out some of the other colors that are in the print. It's so light and fun, the pattern is EVERYTHING!!! I challenge you to step out it the box a little more. This spring add more prints to your wardrobe. I promise you won't regret it! Patterns always add the extra little funk. It allows you to do just enough without doing too much. 


Fashion is art...let your body be the canvas...are you ready to be Picasso?



No comments:

Post a Comment