Thursday, December 26, 2013

Story of My Life

This picture PERFECTLY describes me
Lately I have really been digging deep within myself learning truly who I am. I'm learning to accept things about myself and embracing all of my flaws. I read a couple of days ago that your flaws are seen as perfect to the heart that is meant to love you. We can get so caught up in our flaws that we let them hinder our growth. You can never be the best you can be if you are always pointing out the things you hate about yourself. There are enough people in this world that will talk about you and point out the obvious of what's wrong, there's no need for you to do it to yourself. One of the best feelings is having that I don't care attitude about the things you onced disliked about yourself. I'm this I'm that but I don't care!!! When other people make fun of your flaws your response is I don't care. It's a free feeling accepting what  other people deem as wrong. YOU ARE AN INTRICATE WORK IN PROGRESS!!! You're not quite their yet but your well on your way besides let those haters be your motivators ;-) 

~CarrieSierra

No comments:

Post a Comment