Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Little Things Don't Go Unnoticed

Today I was shocked to see that one of  my pictures was featured on CurvyNStyle2. This really made my day because who would of thought that my style would have been displayed for thousands of their followers to see. This feature adds more fuel to my aspirations fire. My little work isn't going unnoticed and although at times I may feel like no one is paying attention they are. Remember hard work NEVER goes unnoticed. Keep doing what you're doing and remain humble because in the end the things we do aren't to get recognition but to inspire. What have you done today that has touched the life of someone else? 
Outfit Details 
*Jean Jacket-TJ Maxx
*Tshirt-Walmart 
*Midi Skirt-Forever 21
*DIY Knee Highs
*Flannel Shirt-Community Thrift Store

No comments:

Post a Comment