Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ditching the Box




I’m here to inspire. Don’t think outside of the box GET RID OF IT!! We only have one life to live so LIVE IT!!! Fashion is to art as art is to expression. CREATIVITY is key are you ready to be a Picasso? 
The thought of having my own blog nearly terrified me! So many doubts filled my head and those small thoughts of "who would even take out the time to read what you have to say" consumed me. I made up every excuse to not dive off of the deep end and do something I'm truly passionate about. As I began to sulk in my own pity I created, I had an AHHH HAAAA moment!!! Who freaking cares about what other people think! I'm doing this for me. So if not one person read my blog that's fine because it feels so good to have an outlet sharing my thoughts. For everyone who are reading this thanks so much you don't know how much this means to me!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment