Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unlock Spring & Summer

This weekend I found some keys pieces for summer and spring. 


Charlotte Russe is definitely a GREAT place to find inexpensive jewelry. You can't beat a two for ten deal!!!  Finding simple pieces can bring a simple outfit together. I love to dress up Tshirts and tanks in the  spring and summer. 


Another FABULOUS find I found was this flower head band. Now for a second I contemplated whether to purchase this because I have no hair lol but who cares I'll definitely be rocking this with my tapered afro. 


SHOES•SHOES•SHOES•SHOES


Target never fails me!!! I got these super cute caged sandals for under 40 bucks!!! This super cute trendy sandal is a statement piece can be dressed up or dressed down. I'm so looking forward to incorporating these in my wardrobe. 


The other two pairs I purchased were these taupe & mint sandals. 
•Super Simple
•Super Chic
•Super Comfortable 

The price was AWESOME found them on clearance for $12.99 a piece. 


Every season I have trends that I become addicted to. They're pieces that I MUST have more than one pair of. I've created a small list of the things I HAVE to HAVE  this spring & summer. 

•Graphic Tees


These simples shirts with catchy phrases and pictures counts as one of must haves. 

These shirts can be paired with a pair is cut off shorts, skinny jeans, blazers, or a simple jean jacket. The possibilities are endless!! 

•T-Shirt dresses. 

I AM A SUCKER FOR 
•CUTE
•COMFY
•CASUAL

These simple dresses are definitely a statement piece. You can pair it with a blazer and accessorize. This is the meaning of being cute and trendy without even trying!! 

 
These are a few of my favorite things what are your key pieces you love? Remember to always have fun, fashion is art!! Let's all be Picasso!!

With love,
<3 CarrieSierra 



No comments:

Post a Comment