Thursday, May 15, 2014

Forever My Brother's Keeper


Imagine how the world would be if we all had the mindset of “Forever my brother’s keeper”? Forever my brother’s keeper is not just a phrase to be taken lightly just as any other phrase. This phrase is one of substance, a saying that expanded into a vision, a vision in which transcended a clothing line. 


Forever My Brother’s Keeper Clothing was founded by two inner city athletes who resided in Tacoma, Washington.  Brandon Jimenez and Julian Cruell are the two pioneers who took their vision and turned it into an urban clothing line that represents family, loyalty, and brotherhood. What sets this line a part from any other would be its close nit foundation upon which it was built.



 FMBK Clothing is not just a slogan, nor is it just graphics on a T-shirt; it is a way of life, relatable to all beings regardless of age, race, creed, or color.  FMBK clothing brings fashion to the urban world. I got the chance to check out some of their pieces from their newly launched spring 2014 collection. One thing that caught my attention immediately about the line was its simplicity. I am a huge fan of simple. Simple gives you the opportunity to do more with your outfit. The styles in which these tees can be rocked are endless. Below I have featured a couple of my personal favorites from their collection.




The collection can be viewed in its entirety on their website. 


Be sure to check them out on






No comments:

Post a Comment