Saturday, September 6, 2014

Must Haves for the New Season



Hello September!!! Hello cool weather, hello Fall!! I don't know about you all but Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. Not solely because my birthday falls in this season but who wouldn't love Autumn. The gorgeous leaves change colors, the air is brisk, and the Fall nights are cool. Everything just feels so right. I'm super excited to pull out my long sleeves and began to transition some of my keys pieces into September. 
Here are some of my MUST haves for this season.

The Boot

Every girl needs a good pair of boots in her closet. Their's so many to choose from, you have riding boots, peep toes, wedges, the list is endless. What's not to love about about a nice pair of boots to throw on with some shorts, jeans, or a skirt. You can even get fancy and pair it with a pair of boot socks and knee highs. This is the perfect time to go out and get a pair, you can never have too many pairs of boots. They come in so many colors, I'll definitely be out and about looking to score me another pair.

The Leather Motor Jacket

I NEED MORE LEATHER JACKETS. Something about a motor jacket that's super cute. They can be rocked with pretty much anything. I don't know if I'm the only one who believes that but who cares. If you know me you know how I am and I will literally wear anything I want.Leather jackets can bring together a chic look or even add a sense of rocker chic.   

Plaid

        
Nothing like a nice print. I can honestly say that I'm totally obsessed with this plaid trend. I'm soooooooooo loving this lumberjack look. The three pieces pictured above are from Forever 21 and they're on my list of must haves. I can't wait to pair them with a leather jacket as pictured above and some cute ankle booties.

The Jean Jacket

This key piece will make it a piece of cake transitioning some of your summer pieces over to fall. You can take those cotton dresses preferably ones that are solid colors or printed and pair them with a jean jacket. I'm a huge fan of the denim on denim trend. I would pair this with a pair of skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans. To add more of a contrast I would make sure both denim washes are different. If you really want to step it up you can rock this jacket with a denim shirt and denim pants. Now that would be hot. Throw a plaid shirt wrapped around your waist and you've successfully completed what I like to refer to as the three C's.  

...Cute...Comfy...Casual...

Boyfriend Jeans

This has to be one of my all time favorite pieces in my closet. Nothing like a good pair of boyfriend jeans. They're super comfortable and they aid in pulling together a effortless outfit. These can be paired with over-sized sweaters, blazers, and simple graphic tees this Fall. Whether they're being paired with boots, sneakers, or heels you can NEVER go wrong with these. 

Dark Lipsticks 

What's sexier than a dark lip? This Fall it's all about dark lips. What better way to bring out those warm colors other than pairing it with a bold, dark, rich, intense lipstick. Featured above are three of my MUST
haves for this season.Featured above are Yung Repunxel, Taupe, and RiRi Woo by MAC.These are just three that I would love to add to my collection. 

These are just a few of my favorites for the Fall. The lists is endless, I could go on and on but I just thought I'd share some of must haves. If you have any must haves that wasn't featured please feel free to comment below. 

With Love,
<3 CarrieSierra 





No comments:

Post a Comment