Saturday, March 1, 2014

Crushed Velvet

Who said thrifting couldn't look chic? 
This long sleeve  all black velvet dress is absolutely stunning. Who would have thought that it ONLY COST ME $1.99!! Bargains like these make me fall in love with thrifting all over again.
This dress is definitely a statement piece. Paired it with a favorite pair of booties, a simple black clutch and a pearl necklace. What's not to love about it? 
I was definitely feeling myself
This Valentines Day booless and all! 
Maybe it was my Olivia Pope inspired pea coat, this coat is every bit of AMAZING! I am a form believer of bargain shopping. This black pea coat came from Rainbow, YES RAINBOW. Doesn't look like it right? This is proof that you can rock anything from anywhere without looking cheap and tasteless. Fashion is fun and can also be cheap if you're looking in the right places!! 

~CarrieSierra 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment